As we bid farewell to an eventful year, we are ready to reflect on our journey over the past 12 months. This year has been nothing short of remarkable. Faced with unique challenges, we’ve grown and served the WordPress community in ways we never imagined.
We are eternally grateful for the incredible support and feedback from our community. Your support has been crucial in every step of our journey. Let’s take a walk down memory lane and revisit the moments that defined this year.
2 Million+ Websites Actively Use WPCode
WPCode is currently empowering 2,000,000+ websites. If we consider one website to be a person, that’s how many people live in Chicago! Meanwhile, the total number of downloads has suppressed 31,000,000+. We are incredibly thankful for the trust millions of people have put in us, and we promise to live up to your expectations.
1,200+ Happy Users Provided 5-Star Reviews
We’re thrilled to share that over 1,200 users have enthusiastically given WPCode a 5-star review. This strong show of approval motivates us to keep enhancing our product, ensuring it remains a vital tool for your business. We are inspired by your support and look forward to continuing to earn your high regard.
Here’s what people think about WPCode:
“I could replace 3 or 4 plugins with only this one: Classic editor? Classic widgets? SVG support? Code snippets? Now I have this all and much more in a single plugin. It’s great!” – Alex
“Great and easy plugin: What I love about this plugin is that it gives you a lot of options in the free version, and I can’t even imagine what it’ll give you in the PRO version!” – Lari
“Top Class: In less time than I imagined, I got all the help I needed. I’m not used to writing reviews, but frankly, I had to recommend this plugin and the service that comes with it. I really don’t regret buying this plugin. Top Class! Jm” – falcolito
20+ Powerful Features To Upgrade Your Business
In our pursuit of helping you take your business to the next level, we have delivered quite a handful of features that are crucial for WordPress website customization. Here’s a short recap of the features we shipped.
- 1-Click snippet install: lets you easily add code to your website without copying and pasting. Just visit a code snippet page like this one, click “Add to Site,” and the snippet will be added directly to your site.
- Conversion Pixels addon: simplifies adding tracking pixels for platforms like Facebook and Google Ads. Also provides support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Scheduled snippets: gives you control over when your site’s snippets are live, whether it’s for a few hours or on selected days. Perfect for things like time-limited sales or seasonal content.
- Public profiles for the library: authors on WPCode can now build profiles with their bio and job details, helping them showcase their snippets and connect with the community and potential employers.
- Error logging: it automatically logs errors in snippets, providing vital information for quick debugging and increased code reliability.
- CSS selector snippets: how would you like to be able to insert snippets anywhere on your site, regardless of the theme you are using? With WPCode’s Insert Anywhere locations, that is now possible!
- Custom Block Snippets: you can create custom templates using the block editor that you can insert anywhere on your site with a single click. For example, you could create a custom call-to-action box that you can easily insert on any page or post.
- MemberPress integration: it extends the conversion pixels addon with integration for MemberPress and enables inserting snippets in MemberPress-specific locations.
- Shortcode attributes: enables you to change how your code snippets look and work, like resizing images or styling forms in one go without creating separate snippets.
- Smart tags in snippets: this will enable you to automatically show user-specific content, such as displaying the user’s name or the current date. To use this, you don’t need any coding skills!
- Snapchat integration: we have added pixel support for Snapchat after Facebook, Google, Pinterest, and TikTok. It extends the full power of the WPCode Conversion Pixels addon.
- Admin bar code spotter: you can easily find and oversee all scripts and snippets loaded on any page directly from the admin bar for effortless script management and troubleshooting.
- File editor for ads.txt: we’ve integrated a seamless file editing feature so you can easily modify vital website configuration files like ads.txt, app-ads.txt, service-worker.js, and readme.txt directly from the comfort of your WordPress admin panel.
- Access control options: you can assign who handles different code types on your site. Perfect for safely managing code changes in a team, adding an extra layer of security and better task management.
- Gutenberg Block: now you have a dedicated Gutenberg Block for WPCode! Insert snippets using the Block in the block editor easily and adjust their attributes according to your needs.
- Enhanced error reporting: improves how you handle PHP snippet errors; it makes fixing easier by tracking errors and showing them where they happen.
- Testing mode: introduces a safe environment for testing and debugging code snippets, ensuring error-free live implementation and peace of mind.
- Code Revisions extended: offers improved version control for snippets and scripts, allowing users to track and revert changes in their code easily. It’s now available in more areas.
- Email Notifications: automatically sends email notifications to keep users informed about WPCode-related errors and automatic snippet deactivation for your peace of mind.
- Dark Mode: introduces a visually comfortable dark mode, reducing eye strain and enhancing the user interface.
Looking Forward To An Exciting 2024
As we close the book on this year, we eagerly look forward with excitement for what’s to come. Stay tuned as we keep on introducing new features so you can grow your business and compete with the big guys!
Thank you for sharing this year’s journey with us and entrusting WPCode with your business. We’re excited for what’s next and grateful for your support. Here’s to a future filled with more WPCode innovations!
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts. So please share in the comments below what features you’d most like to see us work in the next year. You can also share any questions or feedback. We’re always here for you!