Are you ready to take advantage of the new 1-click installs feature in the WPCode plugin? Great! Before you can start using this feature, there are a few requirements that need to be met.
First and foremost, you will need to have version 2.0.6 or higher of the WPCode plugin installed. If you are running an older version of the plugin, you will need to update before you can use the 1-click install feature.
Updating the plugin is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the “Plugins” section of your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the WPCode plugin in the list of installed plugins.
- Click the “Update” button next to the plugin.
- Wait for the update to complete. This may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the update is complete, you will be able to use the 1-click installs feature.
Alternatively, you can update the plugin manually by downloading the latest version from the WordPress plugin repository and installing it on your site.
It’s important to note that you will need to have your site connected to the WPCode library in order to use the 1-click install feature. If you have not already connected your site, you will need to do so using the WPCode plugin.
We hope that these instructions have helped you get everything set up and ready to use the new 1-click installs feature. If you have any questions or run into any issues during the update process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.